Greetings to my new blog platform!
Just a quick opening blog to let everyone in on what is the purpose of this blog.
First, the title for this blog is Ambitions for Christ. This title was inspired by a verse out of the book of 2 Corinthians, “Therefore we have as our ambition, whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to Him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ.”
So, to line up with this verse and the general theme of my blog, here are possible topics I will address in the near future:
- Ramblings. Simple thoughts about living a life in the service of Christ that come to mind during a day that I decide to write down.
- Devotional Thoughts. I will share different devotions and Bible lessons that God convicts my heart with from time to time.
- Apologetics and Worldview Related Content. Basically, anything that will help us as Christians learn more about defining our Christian worldview and deciding how to live that out in daily life.
- Encouragement. Every Christian has days where they need to encouragement to keep going in their daily walk with God.
- Real-life Stories. I want to share the times when I see or hear of people who are living out their faith in Christ in a dynamic, Christ-centered way.
- Marriage and Family. Little lessons that God is teaching me about and through my marriage and family on a daily basis.
- Books. My love of reading and discussing books will be shared often on this blog.
As ideas are brought to my mind, I will post them to this blog. In addition, if anyone has an idea that they would like me to consider posting an article about, please leave a comment!
Thank you for stopping by! I love visitors to my blog!